California-Los Angeles

Bridesmaids Spa Day Gift...any recs?

Hi Ladies!

So I've been toying around with the idea of getting my BMs a massage/spa day as their gift. Only dilemma being, I've got 5 of 'em and can't spend more than $100 per girl. I was hoping maybe there'd be a spot in LA someone could recommend that has nice massage therapists, and maybe even a good restaurant close by for the bridal luncheon (this would be nice but bot necessary). Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks so much :)

Re: Bridesmaids Spa Day Gift...any recs?

• edited December 2011
    This is outside of LA, but you could take everyone to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Coronoa (www.glenivy.com).  The price of admission is well within your price range, and you could include lunch/champagne or one of their cheaper spa services (ie manicure) to round off the gift.  I've been there a few times, and there's always a bridal party or two and I always have an amazing time.  Plus, the red clay treatment (included with admission) will make all of your ladies' skin--and yours--baby-soft for the big day. :o)
  • HOLSTANGHOLSTANG member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second previous posters suggestion about Glen Ivy.  I had my bachelorette party there and it was awesome.  They have a great deal right now on their website- you can get $100 gift cards for $75 each.  I LOVE it there, I try to get there at leat three times a year.  Look on CL too, there are always people trying to sell their gift cards for less than what they are worth.  I don't waste my time with treatments there though, as they are way overpriced, and you are already paying admission, so to me it's not worth it.  But definitely get the Grotto treatment.  It's worth the extra $25.

And PS- just sneak in your alcohol, we do it all the time.  Ghetto, yes, but I can't see spending $8 on a glass of chamagne.  Just bring it in one of those soft sided coolers that don't look like coolers.  
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my bridesmaids arranged my bachelorette at the Burke Williams spa.  It was heavenly, and there are lots of locations to choose from.  We went to the Sherman Oaks location.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks gals! I'll look into both places. Holy moly I'm getting so excited :)
  • edited December 2011
    Look into Raya Day Spa.  The website kind of sucks but I promise you the facilities and services are great.  Plus with some of the services you get to have full use of the spa and the roof top deck.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards