California-Los Angeles

Price of Invitations

I really like pochette invitations with 2 or 3 inserts , but I am not quiet sure what is a reasonable price for invitations. I got a quote but was just wondering what you ladies have seen. Thanks for the info Smile

Re: Price of Invitations

• edited December 2011
    i have a pocketfolder with 4 inserts and a lined envelope, all DIY. i bought the pocketfolds at papersource when they were 50% off, all of the paper at michael's with coupons and the envelopes regular price at papersource, too. i did all the printing myself (for free at work ;p) i would say that i spent way more of my time than money, but the total was around $275 for 80 invitations. that;s not including postage :) i think it's worth all of the work if you have a specific idea but can't find it anywhere or reasonably.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was looking at invitations the cheapest pocketfold invitations I saw were $4-5 per invitation but I don't think that included any inserts, just the invitation and the pocketfold.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Well our DOC is creating our pocketfolds and she's doing it  from scracth. Desgin and all...and its about $5 an invite. Includes the main invite, RSVP card, map, and additional info! Oh and the envelopes for the RSVP card and the main envelope. NO POSTAGE! I mean yes they will be lined :D

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! you all rock.
  • edited December 2011
    I made my pockets, and it cost about $1.25 before postage for the pocket, invitation, 3 inserts, bellybands, and envelope (including printing).  It was a ton of work and took forever to cut everything, but they were EXACTLY what I wanted.  

If you make your invites, be sure to check out Anchor Paper.  Tom is a great help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mirdonamymirdonamy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lola Felli (www.lolafelli.com) is custom, hand-crafted invitations around $7 each.  They come with EVERYTHING!  My sister is using them for her wedding.  Her's are $9 each (with RSVP, Reception Card, Invitation, Marriage Advice Cards, Thank You cards and envelopes).  She's getting the Uneven Trifold on a white pearl paper with purple watercolor.  I helped her design it... soooo pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards