California-Los Angeles

Has anyone heard/worked with this photographer?

i've been looking into photographers for my wedding and i love Nataly Lemus. Has anyone worked  or heard anything about her?

Re: Has anyone heard/worked with this photographer?

• edited December 2011
    She was our Engagement & Wedding Photographer.
    She was the Photographer we had our hearts set on and did not meat with any one else.
    Her & Her Husband Art did not dissapoint!
    They are proffesionals, Punctual, and will go above and beyond for you.
    We were and still are in LOVE with our Pictures.
    if that is style of photography you are looking for, then you found the right one =p
    I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Nataly Lemus Photogarpher..
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is a favorite here on the knot.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Nataly Lemus is TRULY amazing! 

She as well did your e-pics and wedding day photography! She responded to ALL my questions...was very friendly and GREAT to work with. Her husband Art is as well truly a great person to be around. On Wedding day they were on time....they made us feel so comfortable and happy we picked Nataly and Art to photograph our special day.

She gave us a small BUT gorgeous teaser a few hrs after the wedding.  I still haven't received my photos but I can't wait to see and I have NO doubt Nataly and Art rocked it. Both of them add their special touch to your day and with NO doubt if you pick Nataly you will NOT REGRET it!
  • edited December 2011

ditto to everything above. nat and art were our wedding day and e-pic photographers and did an amazing job. we are endlessly happy with our photos!

• nickchicknickchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear all the wonderful things about them! We booked her for our July 2011 wedding and plan to hire her for our e-pics also. I love her work!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards