California-Los Angeles

Wedding and Reception locations needed.

Hi Everyone,
I'm checking high and low for a reasonably priced location, outdoor and kinda pretty is the only requirement.
Thanks!

Re: Wedding and Reception locations needed.

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried HereComesTheGuide.com and PrejectWedding.com???

They have TONS of information on venues. What I like about HGTG is that they give you pricing so you already know if it is within your budget or not.
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    what area are you looking for, how many people would you like it to accommodate? The Clarke Estate in Santa Fe Springs is reasonably priced and you bring in all vendors.  they do include tables and chairs.  Everything is outside at Clarke.
    If you want more info on that...let me know!
    Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda is semi reasonably priced depending on a few things...outside ceremony inside reception.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    i don't know how they're priced but I just started getting emails from this place: 

It's in moorpark.
  • erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,  my wedding took place at the clarke estate and I would highly recommend the venue.
  • edited December 2011
    Long Beach Museum of Art can do a ceremony outside, by the ocean. I don't know what "reasonably priced" means to you, but I find them to be lower than many other sites in the LA area.

I second Here Comes the Guide.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Trista <3Trista <3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll be checking out here comes the guide. :)
  • platinumkateplatinumkate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    long beach museum of art is gorgeous and somewhat reasonable! good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards