California-Los Angeles
Options

DJ rec?

So I will be having both English and Spanish speaking guests at my wedding, and I am looking for a Bilingual DJ that not only speaks both languages, but is able to play both types of music. I also want someone that is not a cheesy MC, and can get the crowd going with the music they are spinning.  Any recs??

- Have you heard of Shawn Vasquez? If you have, I'd like to know your input. 

TIA! 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: DJ rec?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry but not heard of himUndecided I don't think his name has come up on these boards. 

I've got the same thing English and Spanish guest so I really was leaning towards someone who can just play the music but also speak it. We went with John Suarez from After Dark Entertainment. He was SUPER nice answered all our questions and let us meet him at one of his gigs to see his set-up. For out budget we thought he was reasonably priced, but he did mention his prices will go up for 2010 meaning if you sign with him for 2010 not if your wedding is in 2010. Just wanted to clarify. You should shoot him an email!

Also he has GREAT reviews on project wedding

HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the DJ we used is bilingual. He is worth checking with at least, he did a fantastic job! Eric Mosqueda at So-Cal DJ.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the DJ we used was bilingual. We went through AMS Entertainment and they were great. Our DJ's name was Soul and he was amazing. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards