California-Los Angeles

AW: Spotlight Knottie of the week

Re: AW: Spotlight Knottie of the week

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  I loved reading it.  The custom chucks you're giving to your wedding party is going to look so cute.  Make sure you have your photographer take a few snap shots of them!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    YEA!!!  Very good  - I'm happy you got picked!!!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see how everything turns out :D
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's really cool that your FI wrote a book!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    No slim pickings at all - you must be excited!  I always secretly desired that I would be knottie of the week :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Curly - I think it was too quick for them to have that many options.  They posted for us to email seven answers to seven questions, and the next day I was it.  

And I'm really proud of him for the book.  Took two years of research (driving all over town for an agoraphobe) and writing, but now it's out and it's been on the LA Times top ten bestsellers for a few months now!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
    You're wedding sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. Good luck and I can't wait to see all the details come to life!
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards