Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement story...newbie: )

Although we got engaged back in september, I am just beginning to plan the wedding and have just started looking around on the knot and I thought I would share our engagement story.  My fiance and I met in college at FSU 5 years ago.  He graduated a year before me and moved back down to Bradenton to take a job while I graduated and took a job in Tallahassee....Soon I figured out that more than anything I wanted to be with him and my job wasn't working out the way I thought it would so I decided to quit and move to Bradenton.  Everytime we would go to the beach I would tell him how much I wanted a sand dollar and he would always tell me that there was a sandbar out in the ocean where he had found some....Flash forward to labor day weekend-We got up early and went to the beach. He was acting really strange and giddy the whole time and told me he had to run to the car to get a pair of goggles because he was going to swim out and get me a sand dollar.  He went out into the ocean diving up and down for like ten minutes and came back with three live ones in his hand...I stood up and picked up each one and underneath the third one was the ring!  He two of our friends hiding in the bushes videotaping and taking pictures of the whole thing.  Then he told me he wanted to take me to get some lunch at a place on the beach and when I walked up both of our families and my two best friends were standing there clapping....Little did I know he had driven the 12 hour drive to north carolina over fourth of july where my parents live to ask for my fathers permission in person.  Anyway..I'm excited about planning If anyone has any tips for me please let me know!  Thanks!

Re: Engagement story...newbie: )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards