so we have been engaged since march, he just called me up we decided on a date.
we began ring shopping about 3 weeks ago. i found the perfect ring, it gave me butterflies. we were going to buy it this past friday but some family problems arose for me and weare looking into moving in together this winter-next spring so spending the money on the ring did not seem like a smart desicion at the moment.
since the begining i have told him i do not need an e-ring (solitaire, etc) right away, we can just get it later on even if its after we are married. his parents offered to help him out but he refused,he wants to do this on his own.
i told him if its really THE ring and its meant to be we will find it later on, am i right in this train of thought?