Just Engaged and Proposals

Recently Engaged? Get an Engagment Photo Session with Owens-Lugar Photography

First off, congratulations!  What an exciting time in your life!  Let me help by making at least one wedding decision easy:  Owens-Lugar Photography!  Get 10% off of your Engagement and Bridal photography sessions now through June!  Take advantage of the gorgeous weather that is coming! 

And if you are in need of a Wedding photographer, look no further!   I understand that your wedding day is such an exciting time! Let the photography show just how happy you both are. All the sentiment and emotion of that important day will shine through your pictures because I absolutely love weddings! Enjoying your big day with you will allow me to get those "wow" shots you'll love. Various packages, albums and slideshow DVDs are available. Let me know if you have a special request! Your wedding, wishes and dreams are unique to only you and your fiancée.

For Engagement and Bridal sessions, as well as your wedding photography, you will get Photo CDs with all of your images, edited beautifully, with a printing release.  Printing the photos you want, wherever you want, gives you all the control!  Professional printing is available if you need it!  Professionally printed Wedding albums are also available!

Every consultation is free, and I can provide examples of photo editing color choices, a la carte possibilities and professional coffee table albums. From each shoot, I am proud to give you pictures in a timely manner so you can enjoy them sooner! Contact me today so we can get started!

Visit us at  http://www.wix.com/OwensLugar/photography

~ Beth Ann ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards