Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Friday the Thirteenth (A good luck day!)

So I graduated from UofH ths Friday, the thirteenth.  I was having my dinner at Mia Bella in the Houston Pavilions Downtown.  I had just gotten over my frustration of my BF, now FI, losing my mother and grandparents in downtown Houston, lol.  I was making a speech about how happy I was that everyone that I truly care about and love were here to share in my special day when he pulls me around by the shoulder and says: "Excuse me, speaking of love... you all know I love Shalé (that's me) with all my heart.  And I can't live without her." This is where my memory gets foggy about what he said next because I start freaking out.  Then I remember he says "Basically, I want to be with you for the rest of my life!" and pulls out the box.  I'm so embarrassed that he is doing this in front of 40+ family and friends and the entire restaurant that I literally turned my back on him getting on one knee. >)  I turn around and he opens the box that is shinnig a light on my ring (robbins brothers) and asks me to marry him.  I say "Yes, of course!"  I knew this day would bring me luck ;)

Re: Friday the Thirteenth (A good luck day!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards