Just Engaged and Proposals

Moon Palace - Cancun Mexico

Hi! My boyfriend and I just got engaged (in Paris) and are thinking about a July 2011 wedding in Cancun, Mexico. Specifically, we are looking at Moon Palace resort by Palace Resorts. It is a large resort and offer great deals for weddings. Any Knot.com members getting married there or have been married there? I'd love to chat!

Thanks,
Dayna

Re: Moon Palace - Cancun Mexico

• I was going to, then scrapped the whole DW idea. It had nothing to do with the resort, though. Everyone I talked to there was awesome and super helpful. I'm sure your wedding will be gorgeous!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • My FI and I vacationed at Sun Palace, its actually where he proposed.  We went over to Moon Palace for a day and we saw a wedding ceremony while there.  It looked beautiful.  If my family would support the idea of a DW even a little bit I would've considered having it there.
  • Hello!
    My name is Cynthia and I'll be getting married at MP in Canun on July 23, 2011! I've been to visit once and my sister is a member of Palace...she's been there at least 4-5 times. It was a perfect option for me and my fiance since all of our family and friends are from different places of the country....everyone would have had to fly anyway so we made it a vacation everyone can dream of!!! It's breathtaking- honestly...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards