Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

"Stop! Hammer time!" Proposal!

Omgawsh, so I am really quirky...and one of the things I love about my now fiance is that he lets me be just that and laughs and smiles with me..

The night he decided to propose to me was sooner than he expected but he said the ring was burning a hole in his pocket and he also knew I was now on his bank account and would see charges that would give it away...
So, we were out to dinner and back home...I'd just showered...and he insisted on me trying on some clothes that'd just come in the mail that he'd ordered for me. I was a tad cranky and irritable..of course..and had a bad day (work...dentist..bleh!) but agreed to 'work it!' The last thing I tried on were lounge pants he'd bought be to have as comfy clothes for an upcoming surgery I have coming up. I laughed that they 'resembled' MC Hammer pants and decided to take it upon myself to do the Hammer dance around our bedroom. He looked a bit panicked, but I kept going and went into my closet to check out the fit. I noticed my pockets were bulgy so I went to adjust them and in my left pocket was the ring. I started shaking immediately and he was right next to me before I knew he was there. He proposed and it was beautiful, quirky, and so us. We now have something to laugh about when telling our Proposal story...and those pants will forever be my favorite ;)
Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards