Just Engaged and Proposals

I want to make my own wedding planner book. Where do I start or go to?

Posting this for my sister who is the one getting married.
She asked myself and other sister to help her out as she is overwhelmed and such a procrastinator!     SHe knows that the both of us would keep her on track with things.

Anyways would love to make her and us a wedding planner book to be all on the same page.       Where do i go to do this?  Are there stuff I can print out for all of us tomake a book?            Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and congrats to you all !!

Re: I want to make my own wedding planner book. Where do I start or go to?

• I started with a 3-ring binder and added my own tabs.  I have a few planning books but use the binder to keep all my ideas and inspirations, contracts etc. 
  • Here's a blog post I wrote about making your own a while back.

http://brideonbudget.blogspot.com/2009/09/wedding-binder.html
  • I actually am not using a binder.  I'm using one of those accordian file folder thingies.  I got a pretty one at Target for just a few dollars.  I personally like it better than a binder because you can just throw things in...you don't need to worry about a hole punch/sheet protectors.  I keep a notebook in the back section so I can take notes and then I just rip out that sheet and put it in the appropriate section. Cool
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards