Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Ideas for a location in LA to host an engagment party

Me and my fiance want to have an engagment party in the next few weeks. We havent been ble to find a great location. We want it to be very loungy..not so stuffy. No sit down dinner. Just apps and drinks.
We'd love to find a place that we could rent out for a few hours and bring our own food and drinks in..but cant seem to find anwhere.
any ideas?

Re: Ideas for a location in LA to host an engagment party

• Options
    1. It is considered rude and tacky to host your own E party.

2. This type of question should be posted on your local board.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    What readhead said

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Agree with previous posts...
  • Options
    The place where I think I'll be having my wedding is pretty awesome and it may seem a little different from what most people would think of, but...  There is a store in La Crescenta called Pacific Outdoor Design Center- it's a lanscaping and design center so it's already decorated and is super beautiful.  The woman who manages the place, Rebecca, is super sweet, too.  I know they'll let you have an event there for free as long as it's after they close (I think they close at 5 or 6).  The only thing you would need is tables.  I definitely reccommend looking at the place.  Oh, but it might be limited to wine and beer for drinks.  If that's ok with you, it's definitely worth a look. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards