Just Engaged and Proposals

Engaged since August but just set a date!

So back in August we were at the beach and he wanted to build sand castles so I said cool that sounds like fun. Well we get to the area that we are going to build and he decides that I am going to be the only one building sand castles and he was writing notes in the sand about how I was a loser and this and that so I said fine I am going to build my castle on my own. I turned away and started building my own and about five minutes passed and he said hey babe look at mine! When I tuned around he had written in the sand "Will you marry me?" I was soo happy. He left to go back to his ship about five days later so we haven't had any time to really set or even think about a date. Well this last time he was home for christmas we set a date!! I am so excited! I can't wait to start planning!!!

Re: Engaged since August but just set a date!

• Congrats on setting a date!
  • Congrats! And happy planning!!
  • Wow how amazing a proposal in the sand! So cute! Congrats!

I'm probably the only one that took so long to realize this, but there are also boards for whatever month you chose. They are helpful if you have specific issues with that time of month or just to chat with knotties getting married the same month as you :)

I've been having a BLAST planning. Its so much fun that I need my single friends to get engaged so I can help plan theirs!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards