Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Hello i'm a Newbie;)

Re: Hello i'm a Newbie;)

• Options
    Welcome! 

A couple of things to make it easier for you:
    Don't use all caps (we don't like being shouted at. :) )
    Use paragraphs
    And saying you will get married and have a vow renewal in less than a year will get you comments.  Don't feel bad about that and don't take it personally. 

Other than that, ask your questions!  You'll get very honest answers. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice on the all caps lolz.. I didnt see it that way (shouting) but now i think about it, it is lolz..
    Thank you
  • Options
    No problem.
  • Options
    mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2010
    Wow, you named your son chaos? I generally think of chaos as to be a bad thing. Andplusalso, it's really stupid to include full names like that, especially a name that uncommon. That may not be their last names (may be middles) but still.

You also need to correct the spelling in your siggy, it's tomorrow.

What's going on with your Feb 2011 thing? Is it a wedding or a renewal? Or are you having a wedding then a renewal? I'm confused.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    pbrock435pbrock435 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010

• Options
    congrats and welcome ! happy planning.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_hello-im-newbie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:c7a3e1cb-b1e1-4885-8b10-3161c9cddad1Post:e20afc4b-d2e1-4777-b14d-5f89404e4f3b">Re: Hello i'm a Newbie;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, i named my son Chaos! And who said chaos had to be bad? Haha yes it is there last name "Taveapont" and so what if there names are so uncommon. Us Native American's have different names than others so my bad for our uncommonness. <strong>The very definition of chaos is a state of utter confusion or disorder, so that's bad to me, but I was just curious about the choice of name. It wasn't the Taveapont I was talking about uncommon; my point with that is what lovethebeachsaid</strong> I'll make sure i'll change that siggy haha didnt see that and i'm so thankful i have people like you to nick-pick everything someone write and messes up on thank you. <strong>You're welcome! LOLZ! </strong>We are getting married on Feb 2011 and then having our vows renewed. How can you renew your vows with out getting married first lolz...Maybe you should think first before trying to bring down someone.. <strong>I wasn't trying to bring you down, but if you think I'm trying to bring you down by trying to figure out what you're doing, you're in for a really hard life.</strong>
    Posted by pbrock435[/QUOTE]
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    pbrock435pbrock435 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards