Just Engaged and Proposals

2nd Wedding- ring color question

My first ring was a plain yellow gold solitaire. Very pretty, classic...
I think I found the ring I want this time around. Sparkly with eternity band and matching wedding band. I have been looking at it in white gold and can't really picture it in yellow gold. I don't think it would sparkle as much. I wear 3 other gold rings and a bracelet with gold. I never swap out my jewelry and wear the same things every day.
My question is, out with the old, in with the new? Should I go white gold? Will it look stupid with gold rings on my right hand?
What do you think?

Re: 2nd Wedding- ring color question

• Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    If all your jewelry is yellow gold, I would recommend going with yellow gold.  Don't worry about the fact that your first wedding band was yellow gold, this one sounds completely different.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I agree.  If you usually wear all yellow gold jewelry, I would get the ring in yellow gold.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Agree with PP...I'd stick with what you usually wear.
  • I would go for a change, I'd go for white-gold
  • edited May 2010
    Sounds like you really like yellow gold, so I would stick with that.
  • I have never been a fan of yellow gold.  I would get something totally different for your 2nd ring!!

unless you Really love Yellow Gold, then get what you want

(or let him decide!)
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • I like yellow gold for everything but engagement rings and wedding bands. I have no idea why. I have lots of gold jewelry, but I just don't like gold wedding sets. I don't think having a white gold wedding set and wearing other yellow gold jewelry would look silly though. I think it would be perfectly fine.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards