Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

F I N A L L Y! <3

Me and Skip (Shawn) have been together almost 5 years. We went to highschool together and he liked me then and I didn’t give him the time of day till I had been through some jerks and learned that nice guys were really were it was at. He asked me around two years if I wanted to marry him and later gave me a beautiful princess cut sapphire to wear. We recently started doing wedding plans so we went and picked out a few new ring. Well I came home yesterday (and I'm a freak about my 2010 Camaro, she is our child and I’m very particular about her) and he was outside with the dog and while I was getting out he came up and was like "Did someone door ding your car?" So I freaked out beause I had seen a red car parked by her when I glanced out the window earlier in the day and I'm like "Are you serious, dont joke about that" and my last door ding cost me $600, and he kept insisting that it was bad so we go back and forth. I lug all my stuff over there and he is down on one knee. It was sweet, and unexpected, if he had done flowers and dinner I would have known it was coming. So yay!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards