Just Engaged and Proposals

Just engaged today!

I've been posting occasionally and introduced myself a few weeks ago over on the NEY board, but I figured I'd cross post this... Well today my SO proposed. This is probabably going to be long and hard to read I'm so excited...

He had arranged with the pastor at church to call him up before the prayers and the powerpoint to say Amanda Will you marry me? - Mike, so he pulled me up with him and at first I was like why is he pulling me up, and I didn't see the powerpoint. Then I started realizing why and I started tearing up and he just said a short little something, I can't really remember clearly everything he said right now. Then he went to pull the ring out of his pocket and I really started crying, and he went down on one knee and asked and I was crying to much to talk so I just shook my head yes. After that he was so happy he stood up to kiss me without putting the ring on my finger, lol, so we kissed and hugged, and then he handed me the ring box without putting the ring on my finger, so I laughed and said maybe you should put the ring on my finger and started putting it on my self and then he waved my hand away and put it on the rest of the way and the whole congregation laughed and then stood up and clapped. LOL. Then we went back to our seat and my sister asked if I saw the powerpoint and I was like no, lol, I guess Mike was planning on pointing to it, but he got to nervous and forgot what he was going to do while going up. So YAY! We're engaged!

LOL, it's also my brothers birthday today, which he didn't realize, but now I'll always remember what day we got engaged on. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(

Re: Just engaged today!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards