Students

New here and so glad there's a board for students

I'm not new to these sites, as you can probably tell from below, but I'm new to the knot. My fiance and I just got engaged on the first and I'm ecstatic, but slightly stressing. I am a full-time student and work part-time. I know I have over a year to plan a wedding, but next semester I will being going to school full-time and working full-time as well. I'm not sure how I'll do that yet. Then I will graduate with a degree in May next year, a month before we get married, but head back to get another degree in the fall. Anyway, I'm twenty and he's 25, we'll be 21 and 26 when we get married.

However, this is my first marriage, but his second...anyone else know etiquette for this situation?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: New here and so glad there's a board for students

• edited April 2012
    Congratulations!  I would try the second weddings board and/or the ettiquette board for your questions. 

• Etiquette is basically the same as if it were a first wedding for you both. People with more old-fashioned views might side-eye  a shower, but even they probably wouldn't because it's YOUR first wedding, and showers are usually about the bride. Check out second weddings & etiquette as PP noted if you have specific questions. And congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards