Ohio-Northeast

For Sale - Gold Centerpiece Vessels / Candlesticks

My husband and I are selling nine (9) gold centerpiece vessels that we bought brand-new from Neiman Marcus and used only once at our August 2009 wedding. The vessels measure 24” inches tall, weigh approximately 10 pounds each, and are substantial enough to accommodate nearly any tall centerpiece arrangement.  Alternatively, the vessels are actually candlesticks and could be used as elegant décor accents throughout a wedding reception. We are selling the vessels for $70 each. The vessels made a stunning and unique impact on our table décor, and we were not able to find anything similar in contacting a number of different florists and rental companies in the area. These would make a great addition to any future bride’s reception décor.  Note that we would highly prefer to sell these items as a complete set.  We would also prefer to sell these items in the Northeast Ohio area where they are currently stored but would be open to discussing alternatives for interested individuals out of the area. Please contact Amanda at amandabhalla1@gmail.com or call me at 917-733-4270 for photos and/or more details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards