California-Inland Empire

BRAND NEW W/TAGS - Alfred Angelo Style 1612 - Ivory/Chocolate Size 14 $500

I bought a georgous Alfred Angelo dress (style 1612) in January 2010. I have to admit that I didnt loose enough weight to get it zipped up so I ended up buying a different dress... so now I have TWO wedding dresses and I MUST sell this one! This dress is BEAUTIFUL and in PERFECT condition. I tried it on in the store and brought it home. My house is SMOKE-FREE and its been in the Alfred Angelo zip up bag ever since.

I WILL INCLUDE THE PETTICOAT FOR FREE as it doesnt work with my new dress.

The dress is strapless in ivory and chocolate with a corset back and beautiful beadwork. The beadwork is along the chest/torso and at the bottom starting from the front and runs around the hem. It also has georgous beadwork from the corset back inbetween the chocolate brown design down to the floor. It comes with an extra brown strap that you can use to make a halter or straps with. The corset has either an ivory or chocolate lace-up. This dress will also fit a size 12 or possibly a 16 woman as the corset allows for room to expand or cinch in.

Dress is in Ventura County and I will drive up to 1.5 hours to meet you. Please help me sell this!

First come, first sold! Cash only, no refunds, sale is final.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards