Florida-North Florida
Options

For those of you inquiring about hair stylists...

I know a few of you had been asking and I mentioned I was seeing mine last week. 

She charges $75 (same price for a trial).  I'm not sure what the average is down here but I know up north you can spend upwards of $90 on an updo.

I showed her a picture of the style I want and she explained to me what needs to be done between now and then (October).  I made all of my appointments leading up to the day of the wedding so I don't have to worry about it.

If anyone is interested, Envy Salon
www.  hairhotties .com
~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~

Re: For those of you inquiring about hair stylists...

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have a rec for a great hair & makeup crew. Thery're out of Central FL...but the travel fee to jax is only $30! The Make-up (airbrush or regular) is $55 & the hair is $65. The trial for both ran me...$85 total I think. They did both my wedding in Jax & my sisters in Orlando & they are awesome. They do makeup professionally for TV & for Disney.  I know some girls in Jax spend $150 on just make-up. The contact info is Debra's Do's & Makeup too... Deborah Holland 407-230-3510 www.debrasdos.com Even with the travel fee they are MUCH less than most of the people in Jax. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jax hair and MUA are SO expensive!! I used a stylist from the WCF, but she doesn't travel to NFL usually. I paid her a $150 travel fee and it was still WAY less than NFL stylists!

http://darlastafford.com/
  • Options
    pag4989pag4989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow my updo is costing me 45.00 and the trial was 35.00. I guess in the overall scheme of things though that is not too bad.
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my trial with Apryle Nolan last week and it went really well. She was very sweet and listened to what I wanted. I brought in 3 different pictures and I really loved the style she came up with. She was also pretty quick and made me feel confident that we wouldnt run behind on the wedding day :). She is $125 for the bride and $50 for the bm. I would definitely recommend her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards