Florida-North Florida

Invitation help

So we started looking at invitations over the weekend. I really don't want to spend too much time or stress on this part. We looked at 2 books and found one we liked after 2 hours.  The main thing I liked about one of the books was that it had black glitter ink!!  Part of me wants to just pick something out and not look all over because we don't get much time to spend together except for weekends. I know I want something classic (black and white or pearl and white). I know I have time to keep looking, but I just want to decide be done with it. My price range is around $150-200 for 75 invitations (not including the extra response cards, thank you, etc) and I'm not really looking to DIY.    Any advice or helpful suggestions?  Any recommendations on books to look at? Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Invitation help

• OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we ordered ours from mygatsby.com and loved the quality, response time and look of them. HTH.
  • edited December 2011
    We had a great experience with weddingpaperdivas.com. We spent more than your price range but we also had them customize our invitation above and beyond what they normally do and got more invitations and other items to go with it. They are running a sale now too so that can help :)
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ann's Bridal Bargain American Wedding Wedding Paper Divas
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy is always popular for stationery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards