Florida-North Florida

A One Stop Wedding & Spa- Gainesville

Have any of you heard of/been to this store?  I received a flyer on my car for it, but have never heard of a store like it before.  Apparently, they do everything from hair and makeup to dress rentals.  I'm a little skeptical of a store that does everything.  Any reviews?www.aonestopweddingandspa.comThanks!

Re: A One Stop Wedding & Spa- Gainesville

• katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No I lived in Gainesville for 15 years until august and never heard of it
  • edited December 2011
    Never heard of it either. Skeeves me out slightly.
  • jamiemarie33jamiemarie33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I assumed it was fairly new, but their really crappy website says they were established in 1992, which makes me even more skeptical that they have been in Gainesville that long and no one has heard of them.  Their prices for their packages seem really low too.  For example, the bridal package includes your gown, headpiece, veil, shoes, jewelry, slip, bra, gloves, alterations, hair, nails, facial, massage, eyelashes, wax, makeup, and teeth whitening for $999.  I'm assuming the dress is rented- but still-wow that sounds too good to be true!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I probably wouldn't trust them.
  • wildangel2189wildangel2189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same here I lived in Lake City for 21 years and Bell for 3 and my daughter got married 2 years ago and I have never heard of it.
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds super sketchy too me. I'm also planning in Gainesville and I've never seen anything about them.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards