Ohio-Northeast

midnight music or tko

is anyone using either of the two? or know anything good or bad about either vendors? please comment thanks :)

Re: midnight music or tko

• mtmb1189mtmb1189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used TKO last June at the Courthouse & had an awesome time with them. They kept the party going till the end. 

I would go out and visit them - just set up an appointment with them!!

HTP
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Midnight Music. They've done a lot of my friend's weddings, they are really good, and they're reasonably priced.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    I am Using the DJ Crew. They are absolutely fabulous. I have seen them at a few weddings and they just do a fabulous job keeping everyone up and at the dance floor. They are a 2 man crew and get so good into the crowd interaction and will come out on the floor and everything. I am a 100% fan of the DJ Crew. John the owner is an amazingly nice guy to top it off. Plus they have a wonderful referral service. You save $50 for having a referral send you in and then each referral you get knocks $50 off your bill. Its pretty sweet. I am not here to sell my self but I am a fan.
    If you happen to talk to them Mention Heather Dodson April 24th wedding and we will both save :)
    Best wishes to you!!!!

Heather Dodson
    4-24-2010
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used TKO and was very pleased with their service.  The dance floor as crowded all night long and I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we received.  Set-up an appointment to check them out - you won't be sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using TKO as well. A co-worker recommended them to me, she said the dance floor was packed up until the end of the night at her wedding. FI and I went out to see their studio and were very impressed!! We booked them right then without even meeting with other DJ's. I've heard nothing but good things about TKO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards