Florida-North Florida

Wedding planners in Tallahassee- opinions please

I'm checking out wedding planners in Tallahassee and I need any input I can get about them. They are A Savvy Affair, Imagine Wedding and Event Planning, John Gandy Events, and A Friend of the Bride. Has anyone worked with them? What did you think?

Re: Wedding planners in Tallahassee- opinions please

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you look down a few posts, someone else asked this same question.

I used A Savvy Affair for month-of-coordination and was overall pretty happy with them.
  • edited December 2011
    So far I've had a very positive experience with Savvy Affair. Imagine emailed me once and then never got back to me. John Gandy does AMAZING work...if you don't mind the bill that comes along with it. Not sure about the others.
  • edited December 2011

You should add Golden Gatherings to your list of potential planners.

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_wedding-planners-tallahassee-opinions-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:2edc1c8e-0528-4061-92d2-cfccf8380665Post:35c66345-6d49-4195-bc97-943a8d4cb1e3">Re: Wedding planners in Tallahassee- opinions please</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should add Golden Gatherings to your list of potential planners.
    Posted by tallyparty[/QUOTE]

Cause you don't seem like a vendor or anything.
  • edited December 2011
    I just signed the contract with A Savvy Affair. I think I made the right choice. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards