Florida-North Florida

bridesmaids gifts- JAX

Hi! I am looking for gifts to get for my 3 bridesmaids. I am wanting to give them an tote bag with the initials on it and tank tops with "bridesmaids" on it. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place in Jacksonville to have the bags embroidered for cheap or if you know anywhere in Jacksonville to buy them. Same with the tank tops. I have found a lot of bags and tank tops online but I'd rather see them in person before I buy them. Thank you so much :)

Re: bridesmaids gifts- JAX

• Lmvo23Lmvo23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest trying Etsy.com but you said you wanted to see it in person. I orderered personalized totes from seller Whimsybags for my bridesmaids with a peacock on it and "bridesmaid" printed with their names as well. She was great to work with and I'm very satisfied with the bags and my girls loved them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't really found many places here that sell those things. Michael's had some stuff but I wasn't really a fan. My FMIL bought me a tote with my name embroderied on it for Christmas from L.L. Bean and I absolutely love it!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • GolfinBrideGolfinBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered some from americanbridal.com, they came out pretty nice and I didn't pay an arm and a leg for them.  Good luck and let us know if you find anything I want to get one made for FMIL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered monogrammed robes and cosmetic bags for my girls from exclusivelyweddings.com, they were pretty reasonable and if you give them your email they send you coupons all the time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JFHILLJFHILL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking through a catalog at Things Very Special, they do have them that you can choose a font and color of the bag.
    I tried Monograms and More, but they have since gone out of business. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards