Florida-North Florida

Navybaby

Congrats on being a Mrs!

I just wanted to get in touch with you and see what you were thinking about the chalkboards. I know you live in Tallahassee and I am in Jacksonville. Are you making any trips to Jacksonville soon? 

I do have a real close friend that lives in Madison so maybe she would be interested in meeting you half way because she travels to Jacksonville quite a bit. My friends wedding is May 15th. So maybe we can figure something out. Just wanted to see if you had any ideas!

Thanks so much

Re: Navybaby

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I would have thought about it because we had a lot of people from Jax come to the wedding.  I could have sent them back with them.

I'm not sure when we'll have any free time to travel anywhere because we're going on our honeymoon soon and life is pretty hectic over here.  Maybe there is another knottie or someone coming to Tally soon.
  • pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mentioning wedding items... when do you plan on starting to sell the items you have? I believe I have a parasol reserved for me Sealed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies, don't mean to be a creeper but one of my gfs have to drive between Tally and Jax for work sometimes. Do you want me to ask her if she is making that trip anytime soon?
  • griffin64griffin64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that would be fantastic! that you so much. very thoughtful!
    edited December 2011
    We're going to be driving through Jax to go to our honeymoon on the evening of April 16th.  We'll probably stop for dinner there, so if you wanted to meet us at the restaurant we're going to be eating at (somewhere off either I-10 or 95) we can bring them over for you.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    navybaby that sounds great. I can meet you out in the parking lot wherever you are.

edited December 2011
    Sounds good.  Email me closer to the date and we'll work something out.  navybaby1113 (at) gmail (dot) com
  • christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok. Looks like Ashely's idea would be better. My GF won't be heading to Tally until first week of May.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok sounds great. do you want her to pay you for them? 
    I will e-mail you next Thursday and we can figure something out. Thank you
    edited December 2011
    No, they're free.  The only condition is they have to keep getting passed down to other knotties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards