• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Florida-North Florida

On location wedding hair!

I am in dire straits about on location wedding hair for this coming July.  I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations that would cost less than $80 for my bridesmaids and less than $200 for the bride.  I have found some but the costs are atrocious ($215 for my hair even though I want a really simple style, but simply because I am the bride).  I am really looking for lower but am willing to pay to have them come to us. Recommendations please!!!!!

Re: On location wedding hair!

• Where is your wedding? This North FL region is huge.
  • mistyb502mistyb502 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I was looking today and found that Ulta there is very cheap. It's not on location but you really can't beat thier prices. Good luck! (Panama City)

In Response to On location wedding hair!:
    I am in dire straits about on location wedding hair for this coming July.  I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations that would cost less than $80 for my bridesmaids and less than $200 for the bride.  I have found some but the costs are atrocious ($215 for my hair even though I want a really simple style, but simply because I am the bride).  I am really looking for lower but am willing to pay to have them come to us. Recommendations please!!!!!
    Posted by rhend88
  • If your wedding is in PCB, try Indulgence:  www.indulgencepcb.com

Teryn does a lot of wedding 'dos.  Not sure of her rates...

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I was married in PCB at the Edgewater Beach Resort and the stylist was amazing!!  She came to our room for an additional $50 - and my updo was $50.  It was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards