Florida-North Florida

Military discounts in Jacksonville/Orange Park?

Hey guys, I am just curious if anyone knows any vendors in the Jacksonville, Florida area that give military discounts? I know this is a military so there should be plenty.. I just don't know how to find them. If it is someone you have personally worked with, what did you think? Word of mouth is the best marketing tool available! :) 

Re: Military discounts in Jacksonville/Orange Park?

• The only place I can think of would be a hall on the base. I would check into that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I replied to your post in the Military Brides section. The hall on base is open exclusively to military - but does not give a discount, however their prices on base are extremely reasonable.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • There is also a site at Mayport on the beach that run by the military as well.  Again, very reasonable prices.  Not sure what's it called but if you ask around you should be able to find out.
  • A lot of vendors offer Military Discounts. Just ask them straight up if they offer one. I know for my wedding my photographer HQPhan Photography offers a 20% MIlitary Discount along with a printing credit for military families. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards