Florida-North Florida

Ceremony/Reception Venues in St.Augustine

We are looking for a venue that allows us to use our own caterer not necessarily have our ceremony there (we could have it somewhere else). We want it to be next to the intercoastal waterway or the beach a 5 minute alk or drive. We do not want it inland st.augustine. We'd love to have it at the Ribault Club in Fort George Island but would rather find somewhere more reasonable. If anyone knows of ay place that would be great..Thanks

Re: Ceremony/Reception Venues in St.Augustine

• edited December 2011
    You should definitely check out the River House! It's right there on the intercoastal in St. Augustine.  You can have your ceremony and reception there or just your reception.  (My fiance' and I are just doing our reception there.)  They have an extensive list of approved caterers and If there is someone else you want to use, I think there is a way to get it approved. Constance Weicking is the contact there.  She is absolutely wonderful and helpful!  It's a beautiful venue and it's only been open for about a year so everything still looks brand new!

www.riverhouseevents.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on PP...our reception is at the River House too.  It's awesome and beautiful!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards