Florida-North Florida
Options

Seeking recommendation for vendors in St. Augustine

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the knot and planning a destination wedding  (approximately 120 guests) at the Casa Monica hotel in November.  My fiance and I live in DC and fell in love with St. Augustine's old world charm after visiting several weeks ago.   Given that our wedding date is quickly approaching, we need recommendations for reasonably priced vendors --  florists, photographers, wedding coordinators, DJs, and videographers. 

Thanks,
Pat

Re: Seeking recommendation for vendors in St. Augustine

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you click on the link to my married bio, I have a section with our vendor reviews which might help you. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the recommendations!!!!  BTW, your wedding pictures are beautiful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually literally just got home from St. Augustine... we met our photographers for our engagement pics at the Lightner Museum (right next to Casa Monica)

I recommend them (Wilson Photographers)...  my other vendors aren't really in the area so I dont think they would do you any good though.. and since I'm not married yet, I don't want to recommend anyone else until I see the finished product lol.
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_seeking-recommendation-vendors-st-augustine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:c2a31b44-3d96-4740-ac31-8300282f8bfdPost:56235daf-1af7-478c-9ca9-1657aea65fe1">Re: Seeking recommendation for vendors in St. Augustine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for the recommendations!!!!  BTW, your wedding pictures are beautiful. 
    Posted by Carefree40[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in St. Augustine in May 2011! :)

Winnie Cross at Sally's Roses was awesome and was considerate about our budget concerns.

We are getting our cake from Defore's...an awesome & delicious family owned bakery. Also good prices!

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Casa Monica has a list of preferred vendors they will give you as part of your wedding packet.  I think they allow others, but I'm not sure.  I would talk to their coordinator to make sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My favorite photographers are Corinna Hoffman and Fox Fotography.
    Pinto Carriage Works, LLC Horse-drawn Carriage Service for Special Occasions Serving the northeast Florida area info@pintocarriageworks.com (904)302-0502 www.pintocarriageworks.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks jokennedy.  I've reviewed their list but some of the vendors are pricey.  I am trying to get a sense of the going rate for the St. Augustine area. 
  • Options
    Bill PottsBill Potts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I can help with the photography. Just give me a shout.
  • Options
    bblove10bblove10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's up with the vendors on here?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards