Florida-North Florida
Options

For Sale: Linens, Thank You Parasol, Fuji Instax Camera, Helium Tank etc.

Happy Monday, everyone! I have a number of items that I am selling. Please contact me at christina(dot)xt(dot)lau(at)gmail.com for pictures or more information:

Wedding Dress and Veil
Nicole Miller CQ0032 (Street size: 4-6, Dress size: 6. Bust: 34. Waist: 29. Hips: 36.5): $250 with veil, $280 without veil (cleaned according to tag instructions and in garment bag)
Veil (2 Tier, Diamond White, 30/90" blusher and cathedral length, 72" standard width, 3/8" Satin Ribbon Trim. Hidden Comb): Free with gown, $30 without gown

Linens (All have been washed and dryed)
120 inch Rounds in White: $9 (Original: $15) - I have 10 of these
108 inch Rounds in White: $7 (Original: $10) - I have 4 of these
90 x 132 Rectangles in White: $9 (Original: $15) - I have 2 of these
90 x 156 Rectangles in White: $10 (Original: $18) - I have only 1

Parasols
Thank You parasol (words painted in dark purple): $25
Vintage French parasol: $25
Yellow parasol: $3 - I have 2 of these
Pink parasol: $3

Misc.
FujiFilm Instax 210 Instant Camera: $50 (Original: $74.95)
FujiFilm Instax 210 Instant Color Print Film: $15 (Original: $19.95) - I have 2 packs
Helium Tank (for 30 balloons, never used): $15 (included with one dozen pearl metallic balloons in white, silver and gold)
Ring "Pillow": $10
Kraft Gable Boxes (9-1/2" x 5" x 5): $0.20 per box - I have 75 of these. Open to negogiation if you are taking all or more than 15. 
Card Box: $15 (handmade and never used - We forgot to bring it to the wedding)

Shipping is not included. I can meet up to deliver the goods in Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Yulee, Jacksonville, and Ponte Vedra Beach.

Re: For Sale: Linens, Thank You Parasol, Fuji Instax Camera, Helium Tank etc.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Sabrina I'm interested in your fugifilm instax camera and was wondering if it is still available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards