Florida-North Florida

P'cola Brides, Just booked my venue!!!!!!

I am sooo excited I just booked and paid for my venue.  The venue is Big Lagoon State Park.  The ceremony will be held in the amphitheater and the reception in the Governor's Pavillion.  I think this is a beautiful AND affordable place to have a wedding (less than $500 and that is including a $125 fee I have to pay because we want to party til 10pm).  If you are not sure where to have your wedding, go to Big Lagoon and have a peak at it.  They have a website but it does not do the park justice.

ALSO another thing I'm excited about is the camping my family loves camping and will be travelling 8 hours away so it is very convenient to just walk back and forht to the tents and party wooooo  :)

Re: P'cola Brides, Just booked my venue!!!!!!

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats I went to a wedding there it was lovely!

• edited December 2011
    We have the same venue!! I was set on it after seeing photos several years ago. When is the big day?

We're hopefully catching a plane out of Pensacola towards Tampa to begin our honeymoon the night of, so we only have it till 4:00. But the extra fee fo longer is like... nothing. Are you guys having alcohol? I talked with one of the rangers and he was kind of like, "Well, you're not supposed to have it. But we aren't going to be down here bugging you." lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards