Arizona-Phoenix

Designer Cakes By April?

Hey there,

Has anyone had any experience with Designer Cakes By April? I am not able to find reviews ANYWHERE! Thank's for the help!  :  )

Re: Designer Cakes By April?

• edited December 2011
    I can't find reviews either and I thought wedding wire had everything. That's too bad, because it's not a really good sign. Maybe they are just new to the area? I would maybe ask your caterer or the contact at your venue if they've ever heard of/worked with them. My caterer had a lot of connections like that and it was helpful. Good luck with your search!
  • jeniferbrandjeniferbrand member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for checking! Yeah, I looked everywhere and couldn't find A THING! My venue provided a vendor package and I have been very lucky so far (they have all been GREAT). This was the only vendor I could not get any reviews or history on. Her cakes are beautiful, but was dissapointed on the selection from the tasting (only got to try two different options). I picked flavors that I will not get to try and am hoping it turns out well. I would feel better if I heard someone who had a good experience.
  • edited December 2011
    If all your other vendors from the venue are good, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. :)
  • jeniferbrandjeniferbrand member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They gave me two other options today. I feel better knowing I can at least see my choices. Robert's Catering and La Dolce Pesca were the two other choices. I LOVE the options at Robert's and read GREAT reviews. I am excited to meet with them.  :  )
  • edited December 2011
    That's great! Good luck. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards