Illinois-Chicago
Options

April updates

Hi all!
Here are some updates on what's going on tech and otherwise on the knot. (paraphrased from knot Annie)

The left nav dropdown is now working when you click on the board name OR the arrow. I know that this was confusing to members, so can be done either way. This will be great for board hopping.

The PM notification is not working right now. We have this in our next fix and I’ll update you ASAP.

We have a new community landing page. The boards are easy to find, we have 15 rotating board posts, new featured Community photos that change daily and a My Real Wedding collage each week. Also, there is the twitter feed where you can see the live tweets from our Knot Editor’s--Anne, Carley, The Nest and The Knot. (follow them!)

Now that we have the new Community landing page, there will be less boards being built, but our members have been asking for a Christian Weddings board for a long time and this was built yesterday. You can find this under Culture and Theme. 

• Finally, The Knot Summer 2010 Magazine will hit newsstands at the end of April (should be the 26th). This is the magazine that many of you will be featured in (if you’re featured, I’ll send you a copy and email you to confirm your address). I’m really excited that Community and our Knotties are becoming wedding famous!

Re: April updates

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards