Illinois-Chicago
Options

Looking for a florist recommendation

We are getting married in the city and need an inexpensive florist. We don't need bouquets, just boutonnieres and corsages. I've been quoted $25/corsage and $10/boutonierre by one florist. Are there any good florists who can do this for less?

Re: Looking for a florist recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check with Zuzu's Petals.  Natalie was great to work with and can work with your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Flor del Monte...they are doing our corsages for $18 and the bouts for $10. They have been really flexible so far at keeping our prices down so I'm sure they would work with you to quote you for something even cheaper than that.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend Megan Muschoot is a freelance florist that does her work out of her house in Bucktown.  She is doing our wedding and has done a bunch of our friends weddings.  Her work is amazing and very reasonably priced!  She used to work for Ivan Carlson and can see some of her work on their website or search for her on facebook.  Her email address is megmusschoot@hotmail.com. She just got married in May, so she is very familiar with everything we are looking for and has a ton of great ideas.  I am sure she would be excited to work with you!
  • Options
    WinterWed17WinterWed17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your recommendations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards