Illinois-Chicago
Options

whats up for the weekend ladies?

Spill it!  Anyone coming down for the festival of lights?

I am going to see billy elliott with some girlfriends, i cant wait as ive been dying to see it since it came here!

Re: whats up for the weekend ladies?

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I have pre-cana...ALL DAY tomorrow!  We usually do go to the Festival of Lights, but we'll see how we are um feeling after that excitement!

Tonight just laying low--having a drink after work w/a friend...that's about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight is my bachelorette party

Tomorrow--cleaning house as mom and dad arrive but I have to work because of the Festival of Lights 

Sunday--try to finish up the rest of the projects with mom (Programs, menu cards, candy buffet signs)

One week to go!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and LIB...have fun at Billy Elliott.  I saw it a couple of months ago and bawled through 1/2 of it.  It is quite good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been home sick for the past 2 days, and I am finally feeling like myself again!

Tonight we are laying low.

Tomorrow we are going to College Gameday at Wrigley Field for the Northwestern/ILL game and then meeting my MOH and my 2 god sons (and ring bearers!) for lunch at Lou Malnati's.

Then we are going to watch our Purdue football team get killed by Michigan State :-(

Can you tell we are Big Ten fans??

Sunday we are seeing Harry Potter at IMAX!  Our first date years ago was to see the 3rd (i think) movie, so we go everytime there is a new one out, and FI is great for sitting through my Harry Potter love fest.  haha

Good lord being sick has made me so BORED.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_whats-up-weekend-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:0e609f09-c91b-48d7-af96-2218d62ec204Post:27425d04-b506-4a1a-afc7-7a448dfc5093">Re: whats up for the weekend ladies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight is my bachelorette party Tomorrow--cleaning house as mom and dad arrive but I have to work because of the Festival of Lights  Sunday--try to finish up the rest of the projects with mom (Programs, menu cards, candy buffet signs) One week to go!!! 
    Posted by MINDMNMO[/QUOTE]

I am SO excited for you!! Your big day is right around the corner! :)  Where are you going for bach party?!
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @MIND--have SO MUCH FUN!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to the Kit Kat Club for dinner and laughs with the servers as drag queens.  My co-workers had a surprise shower/bachelorette party a month ago and got me a stripper for that (ugh, that was an "adventure" ha ha) so I've had some of the cliches.  I'm not a club kind of girl (Cuvee or Underground) so this is as crazy as I want to get Laughing
  • Options
    pittypitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lights already?! Where has the year gone...

I'm dress shopping for the first time tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MIND---
    Have a wonderful time at your party tonight!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards