Illinois-Chicago
Options

Monday morning POLL!

What are your goals before the end of the summer? to paint cute flower boxes for next summer, and to start working on my album.What's for dinner? i am going to try to find a restaurant with outdoor dining. yay summer!What are/were your wedding colors? orange, redAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? overseas back "home," they have some very colorful celebrations and i could not pick just one. in chicago, i went to a great wedding at the ravenswood billboard club.How many cups of coffee have you had already? just one.

Re: Monday morning POLL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? * To take another part of the CPA exam, to move FI to the new townhomeWhat's for dinner? Leftovers from Rosebud for me, soft mushy food for FI (wisdom teeth are getting removed now)What are/were your wedding colors? Blue and yellowAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? One of my close friends had a really laid back and fun Sunday weddingHow many cups of coffee have you had already? None yet but the dentist's office has a nice cappucino machine...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? paint our bedroom, pick out pics for our albumWhat's for dinner? Steak, couscous, and veggiesWhat are/were your wedding colors? cornflower blue, ivory - flowers were citrus coloredAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? Verandas in Manhattan Beach, CAHow many cups of coffee have you had already? None - I don't drink coffee - never liked the flavor
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? Take at least 2 more days off, I've only had 3 days off this year. What's for dinner? iProbably leftoversWhat are/were your wedding colors? Navy and light pinkAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? I haven't been to any that really stick outHow many cups of coffee have you had already? One and a half, need my caffeine
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goals: Find a jobDinner:  I don't know!  Going to NY to visit family, so probably some sort of take-out (maybe chinese....mmmmm)Colors: Eggplant and fuchsia Cool wedding: A friend's in MD - the lights went our in the whoel town ad she had a candle lit ceremony in a small old school church.  It was super romantic (although unplanned) Coffee: Don't drink the stuff - it increases my spasticity to an unacceptable level
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? All of my goals revolve around the wedding and diy projects. I've got invitations, programs, and all the accessories.What's for dinner? I took tilapia out of the freezer...so something with that. What are/were your wedding colors? chocolate, champagne and hints of reddish orangeAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? I haven't been to too many weddings, and all the ones I've been to have been pretty basic. I've seen some amazing ones here though...my horizons have been expanded!How many cups of coffee have you had already? Finishing #1 and then I'm done. I have one cup every morning.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goals - finish staining my patio furniture, plant the flower boxes, and finish the built-ins  in my den!  Dinner - something on the grill, chicken and veggies are my best guess at this point. Wedding colors - eggplant/gray/silver/slate (I think ;))Coolest Wedding -  I just went to a huge indian wedding where the bride had unlimited budget - the flowers alone had to be 50k - they were the most beautiful thing I have seen- stunning!Coffee - only one, need more in the afternoons.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? hang wedding photo, finish wedding album, go to some street festivals, and have a picnic What's for dinner? Hors and drinks at a movie screening after party What are/were your wedding colors? scarlett Aside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? I went to a wedding in Uruguay. Very fun! How many cups of coffee have you had already? none. However, I am on my first cup of tea.
  • Options
    Brie2010Brie2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of summer?  To pass the bar exam and get a job.What's for dinner?  Well, it was roast beef until I realized I bought the one of the wrong ingredients at the store.  So, frozen pizza it is.What are/were your wedding colors?  Aqua blue, champagne gold, and touches of pinkAside from your wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to?  Just got back from my friend's wedding that was literally on the water in Newport, RI.  Really awesome.How many cups of coffee?  None yet
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Goals- get rid of all the boxes in our apt, sign back up at the gym, get caught up with photo albums (including wedding one)Dinner- I think DH is grilling porkchops & sweet potatoesColors- navy and aquaCoolest Wedding-  probably my MOH's where they rented a house with a pool for us to stay in all weekend!Coffee- NONE! just bottled water today.
  • Options
    disneyfan0511disneyfan0511 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? Finalize all the wedding plans - the big day is the first weekend of fall (Sept 25th) What's for dinner? Friends are coming over to watch the Bachelorette Men Tell All, so we're having wine and everyone is bringing an appetizer to munch on throughout the nightWhat are/were your wedding colors? espresso, burnt orange and gold accentsAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? Our friends had a destination wedding on Paradise Island - it was gorgeous, married right on the beach.How many cups of coffee have you had already? one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? To finish all the DIY projects for my wedding before I start doctorate school. What's for dinner? Cereal...sad...I know! What are/were your wedding colors? Burnt orange, chocolate and ivory accents. Aside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? None, that stand out How many cups of coffee have you had already? 3! I'm horrible
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? Finish invitations and other such DIY projects. I want as little left to do as possible once we send them out!What's for dinner? leftover Leona's fettucine. I have to work tonight, so no cooking!What are/were your wedding colors? oeggplant & plum/wine with cream and chocolate hintsAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? Hawaii was the coolest location for a wedding, but I had the most fun at a wedding in Rockford right after college. I think it was just because we drank a lot! =)How many cups of coffee have you had already?none. I don't drink it regularly--only if I have to be up super early for something and I'm tired
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? Go skydiving, be able to run a 10K.What's for dinner? Not sure yet... I better figure that out soon though!What are/were your wedding colors? Light shades of blue and whiteAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? This summer I went to my boss' wedding. It was awesome! He's our Arts Pastor so it was very creative - the ceremony was like going to a show! So fun...How many cups of coffee have you had already? just one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? to have 100 hours (10%) of the hours I need to sit for the CDE exam, to make our wedding albums, and to have our new puppy completely trained and house-broken (she's well on her way to both)What's for dinner? leftover pizza, unfortunatelyWhat are/were your wedding colors? light blue and magentaAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? my mom's friend's -- it was beautiful and lots of fun. Very relaxed.How many cups of coffee have you had already? I had 1 really big one today...that's pretty good for me : )
  • Options
    Elizabeth7277Elizabeth7277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your goals before the end of the summer? to accomplish 95% of the wedding planning, to finish the living room and most of the kitchen.What's for dinner? Just ate grilled chicken over salad and a sweet potatoWhat are/were your wedding colors? fall colorsAside from your own wedding, where was the coolest wedding you've been to? My cousin who lives in Sacramento, CA got married on Clint Eastwood's ranch in Carmel. I flew into San Francsico which is nice and drove to Carmel which is so beautiful. The ranch was cool as hell.  I heard Clint Eastwood was there and many got to meet him, I didn't though :( How many cups of coffee have you had already? My usual 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards