Illinois-Chicago
Options

**ennaerb80**

Hey There!In your vendor reviews (thanks again for sharing) I saw you used Ginger Root Salon in Geneva. The location would be fantastic since we're getting married around there and I was wondering which stylist(s) you like? If it makes a difference, there will be two of us-both with long hair and hopes to wear it down.Unfortunately, our wedding is on a Sunday and I just noticed the salon isn't open that day. If you had a favorite stylist though perhaps we can ask if he/she takes private appointments. Thanks a bunch!PS: I agree with you about Crystal Bride. I have a tiny budget and they have been the only salon that didn't make me feel awful about it. I met with Nancy but every girl in there from the receptionist to the girl stocking dresses was so nice! Hopefully next time I'll find a dress because I would love to give them the business. K, thanks again!

Re: **ennaerb80**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jennifer,My stylist is Laura and another girl I like there is Courtney, who did some of my bridesmaids hair.  Laura is really nice.  Tell her I referred you - I can't see her not doing a private appointment due to the Sunday issue.  I can ask her if she would do something on a Sunday (we're friends on facebook) and tell you what she says.Yeah, I love Nancy!  When I went, I didn't find a dress the first time either, but I was determined to do my business there after my experience there the first try.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She said you could e-mail her to discuss the date and any questions you have.  E-mail me at ennaerb at hotmail dot com if you would like it.I didn't want to post her e-mail on here for everyone to see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards