Illinois-Chicago
Options

Style Matters

Anyone else having a really hard time trying to get a hold of Spencer or anyone else at that company right now? I sent an e-mail a week ago and still have not gotten a response. I sent a follow-up this morning, and got it sent back to me cause his mail box was full. So I decided to sent it to the info e-mail and the same thing happened. It's probably just me worrying cause it's getting so close to me wedding, but I need some assurances.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Style Matters

• Options
    drbweddingdrbwedding member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you tried calling him? I haven't spoken with him since march or so, but that's because I just haven't tried to contact him. In January and Feb he was really busy and it took him about 2 weeks to get back to me once.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I called as well and left a message, so, just hoping and waiting. It's just nerve racking. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya, that is nerve racking... i'm kind of worried now. I was planning on e-mailing spencer next week...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spencer has had a very busy summer and i know he was traveling this past weekend.  I wouldn't worry, Spencer is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the heads up about his sched! it makes sense that he is busy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, thanks so much, makes me feel better. Anything just starts get frustrating as you get closer, so I figured it was just nerves. Thanks for the heads up  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just talked to him and he's emptying his inbox..he's dj'ing a corporate summer party right now but i imagine you'll hear from him today or tomorrow...he wanted me to update you guys. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think FI emailed him recently and it only took him a couple days to respond but the email he wrote didn't exactly answer our questions. But at least he suggested meeting next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He must be answering his emails, I emailed him last night and had a response by this morning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Style matters is doing a dj showcase tonite at subterranean at 9pm...all the dj's will be there except dustin and ryan....these events are pretty neat...each dj gets about 30 mins to play so you get to see them in action...it's free and there's drink specials...i went to one at shuba's and had a blast.....i'm married and i'm thinking about going :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards