Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Montage

Hi Ladies-I haven't been on here as much as I used to so if this has come up recently, I apologize.We are doing a wedding montage and I am wondering who else has done it themselves? If so, what software did you use? I've heard of programs I can buy that are fairly easy but don't know any names of good ones...One of my BMs actually had the software but her pc crashed...TIA!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wedding Montage

• Options
    disneyfan0511disneyfan0511 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made one for our engagement party and I used Wondershare DVD and Slide Show Builder - it was easy and turned out really great. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, not sure if you would be interested, but my FI does this; he charges $100 for a 5-minute photo montage, this includes 540-50 pictures, displayed for about 5 seconds each (anything longer than that would make it feel very long and drawn-out). You can select the music that you want for the montoage. You would get two custom-DVDs as well.He also has the following equipment available, if you're interested:   Projector/Screen and stand with DVD player - $250; this includes delivery, setup, breakdown, etc. 50" plasma and stand (with skirting) with DVD player - $295; this includes delivery, setup, breakdown, etc. Portable P.A. system would run an additional $75If you have any questions, you can email me at thame2010 (at) yahoo dot com.
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've used One True Media.  You can time your pictures per second and add additional media enhancements from their website.  I believe they charge $10/DVD.  It's a great site and user friendly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are just going to do ours in powerpoint and run it on a loop on a large flat screen tv throughout the night.  This way guest don't have to take 15 minutes out of the night to watch but can watch while waiting for a drink, talking, etc. 
  • Options
    Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Windows movie maker which came with my computer. Really easy
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards