Illinois-Chicago
Options

Seamstress RAVE!

So my dress has needed a lot of work... long story... and in a short time.I need to rave about Anna Richiusa, I have never heard her talked about here, but she is really great!!She was able to make a corset back on my dress in 3 days! She is great, if you are looking for a seamstress in the western suburbs, I see her in Lisle, she is a great option!!

Re: Seamstress RAVE!

• Options
    melissab21409melissab21409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for someone to do some work on my dress. How was her pricing and how do you contact her?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa- Her name is Anna and her company is called A-Richi Design. I am not sure how the pricing breaks down, but this is what she did for me: took it out a little in the chest, restructed the chest to sit closer, moved a ribbon on the front, made the bustle, took out the zipper and put in a corset (overnight I might add!)... and it cost me $250. She is GREAT!! My alterations were extensive, so I think this is as pricey as she gets. Her number is 630-479-3137 My alterations experience could have been my worst nightmare, for many reasons, and she was warm, friendly, professional and sooo calming (at this most stressful time!!)) She works out of her house in Homen Glen but I met with her in Lisle at a few places most of the time.
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does she have a website? I couldn't seem to find contact information for her. Thanks!
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards