Illinois-Chicago
Options

For Sale: Some of my extra centerpieces (for fall weddings)

Hi Knotties!I'm getting married in less than 2 months and having a fall theme wedding. Because I'm creating my own centerpieces, I ended up buying a ton of stuff for the wedding and just realized that I won't be using all of them. So I thought perhaps another bride can use them instead. First, I'm selling these dried florals (wheat-like) that I purchased from Z gallerie. They are perfect for fall/rustic wedding theme. There is nothing wrong with them- I just have way too many centerpieces! They were $11/stem (i know, so expensive! but if you've shopped at Z Galliere, their accessories are very expensive but very good quality). However, I purchased them when they were on sale, so I paid about $5-$6 each. I have 20 stems in total, so I paid about $110 in total. I would like to sell them for $60 (you can sell them after your wedding also!). The price tags are still attached. These are perfect for 16''-20'' tall vases. Probably can fill 4-5 vases with 20 stems.  Secondly, I have an extra box of cinnamon sticks (with gold shimmer!). I bought two boxes, but realized that I'll be using only 1/2 a box. So I'm selling one of the boxes. I will sell just for $5. If you buy all 20 stems, I will throw in the box of cinnamon box for free. Please see the link below and contact me for any questions: nicolek813@hotmail.comhttp://s584.photobucket.com/albums/ss285/fall_wedding/I will have a lot more stuff for sale after my wedding! (such as vases, candle holders, beautiful vera wang luxe gown for a size 0-2 bride)Thanks, and happy wedding planning :)

Re: For Sale: Some of my extra centerpieces (for fall weddings)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards