Illinois-Chicago
Options

Printing DIY

Hey ladies,This is for the DIY brides.  Where did you get your printing done?  I'm going to have our menu's printed and was wondering where you went.  I called Kinko's and got 2 answers about whether or not they print on metallic card stock.  I was looking at Kwik Kopy.  TIAThanksCarissa

Re: Printing DIY

• Options
    HapplyEvrAftrHapplyEvrAftr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Etsy seller LizSage -- she's super flexible and giving us a great deal, and her work is awesome! She's doing the printing for our menus and programs, all double-sided and color, plus cutting for less than $100 for 100 of each!!!Let me know if you need her contact info...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also go thru my sisters company! I have not been looking into pricing so I do not know how she compares but I know she is very competitive. The website is marketmedesigns.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard 1 complaint about Kwik Kopy, I think is was Mrs.Morrissey. I just printed my programs, menu cards and bridesmaid and groomsmen brochures at Kinko's last night. It was fast, way cheaper than I thought and came out looking great! I didnt have metallic card stock, but I had cardstock and had no problems. They could print 1 to see if you like it before you decide... HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards