Illinois-Chicago
Options

DIY Rehearsal Dinner Invites

How many of you are actually sending out invites to the reheasal/rehearsal dinner? I was thinking about just emailing everyone the details, but I feel like it would be nicer to send something. We are having around 40 people, but most are couples/families so I wouldn't need 40 invitations. Has anyone just made something themselves and printed it at Kinkos or something like? I'm not creative at all, so just looking for some ideas! Thanks! Angie
imageimage
M/C #1 2001 (6w1d); M/C #2: 10/02/10 (4w4d); M/C #3 05/26/11 (4w3d) Clomid BFP #4 7/18/11 @ 9DPO Please baby stick! Beta #1 (11DPO)=51; Beta #2 (13DPO)=170; Beta #3 (19DPO)=2659!! EDD: 03/31/12

Re: DIY Rehearsal Dinner Invites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you ever gone to VistaPrint.com? Depending on what designs you like, they may be even cheaper than Kinkos. And if you get on their mailing list, you may even get them for free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paper-Source has some cute ones that we are using under their print your own section.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did Vistaprint and I'm extremely happy the way it turned out!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have pics in my married bio (under the DIY link) of the invites I made for our RD.  Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    HapplyEvrAftrHapplyEvrAftr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're only have 25 or so (strictly parents, BP & significant others), and most of the BP are college-aged, so we just did word of mouth and email. Our rehearsal dinner is VERY informal, though. If I was having it at a restaurant, I'd probably send out actual invites.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did evites for the RD - I was done DIYing by the time i was done with my invitations :)
  • Options
    Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent out invites that I made on a website.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I created a simple invite.  Just whippeed up something in a word doc then found picture of a fork and also a pic of a knife on microsoft's free clip art site and I pasted those on either side of the wording i came up with.  Then stuck the invite to cardstock for some structure and color.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Becky D.Becky D. member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I created a simple invite.  PIB or blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards