Illinois-Chicago
Options

Trash The Dress...

So i really want to do this before the summer is over.. any reccs on who does an awesome job on these??? Anyone willing to share their pics?? TIA!

Re: Trash The Dress...

• Options
    sandra78sandra78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine about a two months ago with Heather Parker. She also did our wedding. The online gallery isn't up anymore but they came out awesome. Our photographer has a fashion photography background so they looked like from a magazine or art gallery. The dress wasn't fully trashed so I was still able to have it dry cleaned and donate it. I know that in addition to Heather Parker I think I heard that Kara Shulz does the shoots too. Have you asked your wedding photographer?
  • Options
    clavalleyclavalley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Jeremy Lawson Photography (owner is Jeremy) when I was trying to find a photographer. I didn't end up going with him, but he had a "trash the dress" option for after the wedding. He seemed VERY talented and was extremely kind and professional. I would at least check him out! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robyn Martin, owner of Studio R in Chicago loves doing trash the dress sessions.  I really like what I've seen of hers.  She was our wedding photographer - studiorblog.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kara Schultz does them, she's including one in her package for us-so I can't speak for our personal session yet, but check out her blog for samples.  karatography dot com.  I think she's still running a special for them too, scroll down to the trash the dress apalooza post.  

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not used Heather Parker for a dress photography session but I can very much see it fitting with her style. She does have the fashion style of photography more than the typical wedding style you see in photography so I can see that working out very cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards