Illinois-Chicago
Options

Can anyone recommend a DJ?

I need help with finding a DJ! I have had so many suggestions I do not know where to start?

Re: Can anyone recommend a DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ was great! Todd Arcari at Dance Trax Mobile Music.  We had a packed dance floor all night!http://dancetrax1.com/
  • Options
    tremcgregortremcgregor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Non-Stop Entertainment. They do photobooths too and gave us a pretty good deal. non-stopentertainment.com
  • Options
    gkb0910gkb0910 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked Don with XL Entertainment.  He gets a lot of good reviews on this board.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robert from MDM Entertainment was great, people were dancing the whole night, and he was so professional.  There's a part in our DVD where you can hear one of my BMs saying, "You're DJ is awesome, he's so awesome!!!"  That pretty much says it all right there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    David Wilner from Sounds Abound! He was fantastic.
  • Options
    lmhamzelmhamze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Sounds Abound for my wedding next summer, we went with Tony Ho.  Go to their website, www.soundsabound.com and you can watch videos of all of their dj's at weddings! I found it really helpful while deciding! Good luck!
  • Options
    shelly&nickshelly&nick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jack from Music by Design.  I LOVED HIM AND THE COMPANY!!  They have a set up with paypal so you can make payments whenever it's convienient for you.  I also liked that we had a username and password and were able to build our own music playlist for the wedding.  AWESOME and affordable!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about Style Matters.
  • Options
    Katie222Katie222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kate & Rachel with Toast & Jam. These two were non-cheesy, very classy and fun DJ's, they kept our diverse crowd happy and dancing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards