Illinois-Chicago
Options

Married and Wedding Video Teaser

I'm back from getting married this weekend as well! Everything was perfect (except for the heat), and I will post vendor reviews when I get back from Hawaii as most of my vendors were excellent (vendors: newberry, froggys, S1 photography, mary catomy, Toast & Jam (dustin), etc., etc.) We ALREADY received our teaser video and it's excellent, see link below: http://www.emotia.com/client/laura-rian/ If you are on the fence about a videographer (as we were) I HIGHLY recommend it!! I can't believe we ALREADY have something to show our friends and family who couldn't make it to the wedding this past weekend!

Re: Married and Wedding Video Teaser

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  What a coincidence - we're also getting married at the Newberry in July 2010 and are using Emotia!  Ray Pryor is fabulous! Maria Escobar
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll be SO happy you booked him! He was wonderful! Good luck with all of the planning, the year will just FLY by.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love St. Clement!
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Laura! You looked absolutely beautiful! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! If you go to Oahu, go to Duke's on Waikiki at around sunset. They have a fab band and wonderful view. If you go to Maui, definitely go to Mama's fish house. Its so gorgeous in Hawaii!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I'm going to second what Laura said about Emotia and Ray Pryor! He's fabulous at videography and its wonderful for him to post the teasers so quick. I should be getting a copy very soon from my wedding. I'll post as soon as it arrives.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looooooooooove it!! Cant wait to see the rest!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked amazing.  Have so much fun in Hawaii!  It was definitely my favorite vacation to date.  It's incredible there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it, you look glowing. Have a great honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see the full videos, I'm sure they are fab!  Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon! Maria
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards